Thursday, November 16, 2006

Adelaide Australia

Adelaide Australia

You meet a lot of people online, and these people are usually from different places all over the world. Once girl I met, but don’t know very well, was a regular on the same message board as I was. She was a nice girl, but she complained about her hometown. She was from Adelaide Australia, and she always said it had to be the most boring place in the world. According to her, there is nothing to do, and nothing exciting ever happened there. She made it sound like the place is a ghost town. She was always complaining, and this went on until she eventually disappeared. I assume she still lives in Adelaide Australia, but I hope by this point she has become more at ease with where she lives.

I want to visit Australia one day, but my choices of destination do not included Adelaide. It’s not because I don’t want to go there, it’s because I have friends in Sydney and Melbourne and want to visit them. Adding Adelaide Australia to my itinerary would just be too much. There is a television show filmed near there, and I would love to go see where the show is produced. Perhaps on a later date I will visit Adelaide Australia, but until that day, I will just look forward to the cities I will be visiting.

If you want to see the land down under, don’t forget to add cities like Adelaide Australia to your list of places to go. There is also Perth in the western part of the country that many people forget to visit. These cities aren’t as popular as Sydney, but they have just as much to offer. The show I mentioned, McLeod’s Daughters, was and is still filmed around Adelaide, and you can go see some of the town where the show takes place. If you love this show, this would be a great reason to visit Adelaide Australia.

You may get better deals on hotel or motel if you visit Adelaide Australia instead of the more common visitor sites like Sydney or Melbourne. They don’t have as many people coming in, so they can keep their prices lower. You could also make Adelaide part of a tour of the entire country if you really want to see it all. Look online for great travel deals to Australia and you may find that Adelaide is one of the favored options that pops up.

0 Comments: